280 MISSISSIPPI RIVER BLVD S
Saint Paul, MN
Offered at $1,275,000
7 Bedrooms | 4 Bathrooms | 4,794 Sq Ft | 3 Car Garage | .78 Wooded Acres
• Prestigious Mississippi River Blvd.
• Original bridge & site of Stonebridge Estate
• Spacious Home, Perfect Site for Renovation
• Beautiful Hardwood Floors
• Wall of Windows Overlooking Private Lot
• Convenient Alley Access
• Additional .36 Acres of River Setback
• Easy Access to Downtowns & Airport
One of the best locations in St. Paul. Drive along prestigious Mississippi River Blvd and discover incredible new and historic homes. When you reach 280 you will find one of the most desirable settings the Twin Cities has to offer. Nestled among other stately homes sits a spectacular one-acre wooded site. This, the largest lot in the area, was originally part of the largest estate in St. Paul – the Stonebridge estate, once owned by inventor and business man Oliver Crosby. The original stone bridge still exists today on this on this historic site and has been recently restored to its original glory. Located along the banks of the Mississippi, this home boasts a river preservation setback adding roughly .36 acres to the already spacious .78 acre lot.